- Focus on becoming mentally tough. Actual mental toughness helps you to be more positive.
- Circumstances don’t define you.
- Model what’s important to you. Be the example.
By Joshua Medcalf.
- How you respond to adversity helps write the story of your life.
- Success is about being able to get back up one more time after being knocked down.
- Your purpose can overcome your pain.
- Reframe adversity and focus on solutions, not problems.
- It’s time to rise up!
By Ben Newman
- Realise the power of Self-talk. What you tell yourself matters.
- Negative things happen to all of us. It’s our response that makes the difference.
By Yogi Roth
- To get from where you are to where you want to be, you have to change your mindset.
- You have to move from a scarcity to an abundance mindset.
- Use the tools that you have. Start where you are.
- Stop thinking about what you don’t have. Be grateful for what you do have.
- Every day, be grateful for the small things. Take nothing for granted.
By Tom Gaskins
- Everything you do begins with the power of thought.
- When you can be fully aware of how you’re thinking, your life will transform.
- All you can ever control is your attitude and effort.
By Will Compton
- During adversity, we have a choice. Let it make us negative OR see it as an opportunity.
- When dealing with adversity, ask yourself. What can I learn from this? What can I gain?
- If your dream appears to be crushed, keep moving forward. Create new plans and opportunities.
- Often the negative circumstances of our lives can lead to the most positive.
- Being positive is a choice.
- There is greatness within you. Just choose to pursue it.
By Lewis Howes
- Stay with it when it’s difficult.
- Grit is the ability to do challenging and tedious things for an extended period.
- Optimism is the belief that something good is about to take place.
- Resilience is the ability to bounce back!
- When you train your mind with optimism, you’re preparing for the challenges ahead.
- Some people: Stop – pause – rest – OTHERS recover & reload!
By Michael Gervais